Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

Here I will reflect on the peer editing I received on my draft of project 3.

OpenClipartVectors. "Write Pencil Paper Blank Draft Writing Office" 11/15/2013 via Pixabay.
CCO Public Domain/ FAQ License.  

I peer reviewed Morgan and Kelly's Project 3 drafts.

1. Who reviewed your Project 3 Draft?
Savannah reviewed my draft.

2. What did you think and/or feel about the feedback you received?
I thought Savannah gave a lot of feedback and I was really grateful for that. She gave me a lot of examples of where I could improve my argument and that was really helpful for me to see. I think she was very objective in her comments, and it was really nice to see a peer edit that was more here this is what needs to be fixed, than just saying it was okay.

3. What aspects of your Project 3 need the most work going forward?
I think like Savannah pointed out the biggest things I need to work on for my draft going forward is providing more commentary, and making the commentary and examples I include more effective but targeting my audience more. I also think the conventions of my argument could be more emphasized, especially comparing my draft to the drafts I peer edited, I can add a lot more and make my draft look like it belongs on a blog.

4. How are you feeling overall about the direction of your project after peer review and/or instructor conferences this week?
I think the instructor conference helped a lot. A lot of the feedback I got on my draft mentioned the issues that I was having with my draft, like what kind of commentary I should include. After the conference I have a different angle to take with my argument, and I think with this new angle I have a lot more I can include in the commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment