Monday, October 5, 2015

Cluster of "Why the Scientific Case Against Fracking Keeps Getting Stronger".

In this post I will combine all of the evaluations I have conducted thus far on the text, "Why the Scientific Case Against Fracking Keeps Getting Stronger". I will organize my evaluations through a cluster map to illustrate how each of the elements I analyzed fit together and relate to the text.

Hashimoto, Jayni. "Cluster 2" 10/5/15 via Screenshot. 

In my cluster map I surrounded the text title with the different types of evaluation we conducted. From these evaluations I broke the cluster into smaller sections to show the specific elements that were analyzed. I tried to use the branches to show how the details connected to the overall evaluation and the text as a whole.

Here is my cluster map.


No comments:

Post a Comment